Thursday, March 13, 2008

Top Chef - Live Blackberry Messenger Convo

Check out our live 3 way Blackberry Messenger Conversation during Top Chef last night.

Fish: Hey buddy you watching top chef
Daniel: Yup
Fish: So political with the lesbian couple
Fish: Its almost real worldish
Daniel: Le cirque dude is my guy
Fish: Which one
Fish: The australian has a very impressive career
Fish: Cooked with ferran adria
awill: I'm watching
awill: Can't keep them straight just yet
awill: That one guy is hilarious though
awill: That atlanta chick needs to calm down
Fish: The guy who curses?
awill: Yeah
awill: "Casa motherfucker!"
Daniel: Dude is a badass
Daniel: Chick from 24 prince is a disaster
Fish: Hate her
Fish: The girl and her pizza heirloom tomatoes with burrata was awesome looking
awill: Are they competing against one another right now?
Fish: Battle
Daniel: Yeah
Daniel: I like it
awill: What a bitch pulling out the mayo like that
Daniel: Haha right
Fish: Mono y. Mono
Daniel: I'm digging it
awill: My predictions are right!!
awill: I'm a soothsayer!!!
awill: Did you see tony b?
Fish: I'm catching up hold on
Fish: I'm behind on DVR stop telling me
Fish: Smoker thing is wild
Daniel: Padma is looking good this season
Daniel: I'd smash her
Fish: looks fine
awill: I can't lie. Tommy C turns me on sometimes
Fish: I still haven't seen bourdain yet
Daniel: Jesus!!
Fish: Hahahaha
awill: Haaa
Daniel Rubin: Hahaha
awill: His big powerful hands...
Fish: Ahhhhhh i can't believe it came true
Daniel: Australian brings it
Daniel: But just botched it
Daniel: Andrew is a loose cannon
Fish: And bourdains old digs got slammed today by GQ blogger
Daniel: Wow 24 prince stays alive
Daniel: Atlanta chick is awful
Fish: our favorite(badass) fucked up
Daniel: She will get booted for sure
Fish: If Rocco says the pasta is good, his word goes a long way
Fish: Sweet shrimp & lobster oooooh
awill: Dale = hung from last season
Daniel: Yup
Fish: Agreed
Fish: Creamed bok choy looks awesome
Daniel: I like Erik
Daniel: Hate atlanta chick. Hope she's bounced
Fish: I love that tony graduated from our high school
Daniel: Which one is Tony
Daniel: And how do you know
Fish: Tony bourdain
Daniel: Oh
Daniel: Kitchen confidential
Fish: yup and no reservations
Fish: Duck ala orange my vote
Daniel: Nah they had it right
Daniel: Nevermind
Daniel: Love the scampi
Fish: Wow I guessed it right
Fish: 1 for 1 baby
Fish: Bourdain was really easy on eric
Fish: Cauliflower sucks assFish: Rocco and his cheesy comments (no pun intended)

No comments: