Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Not So Secret Obsession with the Food Network


So there it is. I’m putting it on the table for everyone to see. I love/live for the Food Network. From the comforting home of Ina Garten (that I envision living in and cooking for my future husband) or the intense throwdowns between Bobby Flay and his unknown conquest to Michael Chiarello’s laid-back dinner parties in the gorgeous Napa Valley or the rigorous battles between the best-of-the-best on Iron Chef, I just can't get enough. In fact, part of my Saturday morning routine is a good cup of homemade coffee, the Sunday Styles, and Jaime Oliver’s garden. The most ironic part of all? My oven is currently used as extra storage room for my embarrassing amount of handbags. More of my obsession to come…


-awill

No comments: